The Faculty of Engineering & Computer Sciences has emerged as a hub for academic excellence in engineering training.
The college contributes to quality education in all major disciplines of engineering and technical education
and helps meet the needs of industry for trained technical manpower with practical experience and sound theoretical knowledge.
The College was established by the university with the aim of providing relevent,essential,upgraded to the
young aspirants in the field of computer science and engineering, including computer applications. In recent time
and the year to come, their will be increasing demand of skilled in the domain of computer science and engineering.
The Teerthanker Mahaveer University has been established by an ‘Act’ (No. 30) of 2008 of the Government
of Uttar Pradesh and is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) vide letter No. F. 9-31/2008(CPP-1)
dated October, 2008. The University is located on National Highway-24, barely 144 Km from New Delhi.
The University stands committed to the ideals of Lord Mahaveer – Right Philosophy, Right Knowledge,
and Right Conduct – in all the spheres of activity and aspires to be recognized as the ultimate
destination for world class education.
The multi-disciplinary University offers career oriented courses at all levels, i.e.,
UG, PG and Doctoral degrees across diverse streams, namely, Medical, Dental, Pharmacy,
Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, Physiotherapy, Hospital Administration, Education, Physical Education,
Engineering, Architecture, Polytechnic, Management, Law, Journalism, Fine Arts, Jain Studies,
and Agriculture Science to meet rising aspirations of the youth.
Moradabad (About this soundpronunciation (help·info)) is a city, commissionary, and a municipal corporation in Moradabad
district of Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.
Founded by Rustam Khan,the governor of Katghar with the help of Syed Shah Luthfullah Rehmatullah Alai,
under the Mughal emperor Shahjahan, Moradabad was named after prince Murad Bakhsh, the youngest son of the emperor.
After its establishment, the city soon replaced Sambhal as the seat of the Governor of Katehar.
Moradabad was subsequently annexed into the Kingdom of Rohilkhand by Ali Mohammed Khan in 1740.
The city came under the control of Awadh State in 1774 and was ceded to the British East India Company by
the Nawab of Awadh in 1801.
Moradabad is situated on the banks of the Ramganga river, at a distance of 167 km (104 mi) from the national capital,
New Delhi and 344 km north-west of the state capital Lucknow. The city is known as Pital Nagri ("Brass City") for
its famous brass handicrafts industry. It is also the divisional headquarters of Northern Railway (NR).